- 115,000 SF shopping center located at the intersection of I-95 and I-295.
- Captures the super regional South Portland/Scarborough trade area.
- Average household income more than $90,000 within one mile.
- Daytime population of over 200,000 from companies including Portland International Jetport, Fairchild Semiconductor and National Semiconductor.
- Situated in the heart of the this super regional market. Located in between Walmart Supercenter and Lowes and in close proximity to The Maine Mall (9 million annual shopping visits per year) featuring Macy’s, JC Penney, Bon Ton, Sears, Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Shaw’s & Hannaford Supermarkets and Cabelas.
- Over 1.5 million guests visited center in 2019