- Located 15 minutes north of Philadelphia in Bucks County and situated in the heart of the Oxford Valley trade area. Shoppers from bordering Philadelphia County (8% sales tax) frequent Bucks County (6% sales tax) to take advantage of lower tax rate.
- Situated on East Lincoln Highway just off Exit 44/I-95 with easy access to New Jersey. East Lincoln Highway daily traffic count 20,576 VPD.
- Located directly adjacent to the well-established Langhorne Square Shopping Center anchored by Redner’s Warehouse Market and Marshalls and within one mile of Target, Sam’s Club, Staples and Lowe’s.
- Just ½ mile from very popular Oxford Valley Mall anchored by Sears and Macy’s.
- Just two miles from Sesame Place Amusement and Theme park with more than 1 million visitors annually.
- Population of more than 360,000 people with an average household income of $105,000 within a seven-mile radius (Nielsen Site Reports 2015).