Brickyard Square, Epping, NH
For More Information Contact: Nicola Mancini | [email protected] | 207-615-1601
- Superior highway access and visibility at the intersection of Routes 101 and 125 (105,000 ADT).
- Over 3 million guests visited Brickyard Square in 2019 and stayed an average of 80 minutes per visit.
- Trade area of 130,000 people with a loyal repeat customer base. Fastest growing trade area in NH.
- Average household income in Exeter region is $110,000/year.
- Anchored by 80,000 SF Market Basket (sales in excess of $900/sf and 26,000 customers per week) 12-screen O'Neil Cinema and NH State Liquor.
- Across the street from Walmart Supercenter and Lowe's.
- 14 miles from University of New Hampshire (15,000 students/1,000 administrators).
- 300,000 visitors a year attend Epping’s Star Speedway NASCAR and New England Dragway in summer months.