For Leasing Information Call: 864-752-0300
- Located at a major commercial corridor leading to downtown Spartanburg, at the intersection of Asheville Highway (Route 56: 14,800 ADT) and Business I-85 (56,000 ADT).
- Draws from a trade area of more than 88,000 in a 5-mile radius.
- Well established neighborhood center just 3 miles from downtown Spartanburg.
- Serves employees from nearby BMW, Kohler, Michelin and eight area colleges.
- Located 1.5 miles from USC Upstate with a fall enrollment of 5,500 students.
- Five minute drive to Spartanburg Community College and North Grove Medical Park.
- The city of Spartanburg boasts a daytime population of more than 56,000 people and is the 4th largest city in South Carolina.