- Located just off East Main Street (Highway 29) on Fernwood Drive in the heart of Spartanburg’s affluent Eastside community.
- Customers are drawn from the affluent Eastside communities of Converse Heights, Woodburn Road, Hillbrook and the Pine Street Corridor.
- 50,000 SF well established shopping center in close proximity to Walmart, Marshalls, Ross, Stein Mart, Petco, Home Depot, Lowes, and four supermarkets: Fresh Market, Publix, ALDI, Ingles.
- Located within a mile of downtown Spartanburg and just 1.5 miles from Converse College, 2.5 miles from Wofford College and 3 miles from Spartanburg Regional Hospital (5,500 employees).
- The city of Spartanburg boasts a daytime population of more than 56,000 people and South Carolina’s 4th largest city.